Recognized as one of the leaders in residential and commercial real estate in Whatcom County and on a national level for their achievements by RE/MAX International, RE/MAX Whatcom County is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in Whatcom County serving over 2000 families in 2019. We are the 2nd largest RE/MAX office in Washington State.
The RE/MAX franchise network is a global real estate system operating in over 100 countries with over 120,000 sales associates worldwide. An industry leader, RE/MAX professionals lead the industry in professional designations, experience and production while providing real estate services in residential, commercial, referral, relocation and asset management.
Lori Reece, Designated Broker of RE/MAX Whatcom County, serves as full time manager and owner of the company. First licensed in 1980 after earning a degree in Business Administration from Western Washington University, Lori and Dean Reece started RE/MAX Whatcom County in June 1991. Since then the company has grown to 4 offices in Bellingham, Sudden Valley, Lynden, and Point Roberts. There are now over 100 RE/MAX Professionals and administrative staff listing and selling residential and commercial real estate all over the county.
RE/MAX Whatcom County is recognized as one of the leaders in residential and commercial real estate in Whatcom County and also on a regional and national level for our achievements by RE/MAX International with the following office awards:
- Pacesetter of the Year Award for 1991 & 1995
- Office w/Highest Net Gain in Sales Associates - 1994
- #1 Office Average Transactions per Associate - 2004
- Multi-Office Volume Award over $250 million - 2004, 2010 & 2012
- Multi-Office Volume Award over $300 million - 2005,2006,2007,2008
- Multi Office Volume Award over $350 million – 2012, 2013
- Multi Office Volume Award over $400 million – 2014, 2015
- Multi Office Volume Award over $540 million – 2016
- Multi Office Volume Award over $650 million – 2017
- Multi Office Volume Award over $690 million – 2018
- Bellingham Chamber of Commerce Large Business of the Year Winner – 2018
- Brokerage of the year for the Pacific NW Region - 2018
- Multi Office Volume Award over $730 million – 2019
- Office ranked in the RealTrends 500 Largest Brokers in the U.S. from 2006 to date