Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
50 X S Beach Rd, Point Roberts
Scenic, secluded almost 7 acre lightly forested parcel in a conveniently located neighborhood in Point Roberts. Property is flanked by 5 acre parcels next door and is ideally situated for you to build your Point Roberts full time residence, recreational get-away or hobby farm!
Listing Office: Bay Properties
- MLS® #931339
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ElementaryPoint Roberts Primar
- MiddleBlaine Mid
- HighBlaine High
- Address50 X S Beach Rd
- SubdivisionPoint Roberts
- CityPoint Roberts
- Zip Code98281
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market1008
- Cumulative Days on Market1008
Price Change History for 50 X S Beach Rd, Point Roberts, WA (MLS® #931339)
|Pending Feasibility (from Active)||–||–|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 2:23pm PDT.