Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1 Southern Ct, Bellingham
Build your dream home on one of the largest available properties in Sudden Valley (almost 1 acre). Lake views at the apex of the hill, very private. Six lots (58-53) combined into 1 lot. ULID paid in full. Square footage to verified by buyer. Amenities include 24-hour security, 18 hole golf course, pools, marina, beaches, trails and more.
Listing Office: Sun-Mark Real Estate Inc.
- MLS® #802395
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ViewMountain, Territorial
- ElementaryGeneva Elem
- MiddleKulshan Mid
- HighBellingham High
- Address1 Southern Ct
- AreaSudden Valley
- SubdivisionSudden Valley
- Zip Code98229
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Secluded
- Days on Market1315
- Cumulative Days on Market1315
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 1:58am PDT.