Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
3220 Birch Bay Lynden Rd, Custer
Secluded 7 acre parcel less than 1/2 mile to I-5. This is one of 3 contiguous parcels totaling 18 acres that presently is in a tree farm comprised mostly of Birch trees and some conifers. Parcel is very flat. Very shallow wells in this area as is the water table. Sandy soils for septic.Taxes for 2016 are only $7. Buyer must agree to continue open property space taxation at closing. Recent survey.
Listing Office: Buy or Sell Realty Inc
- MLS® #766780
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ElementaryCuster Elem
- MiddleBuyer To Verify
- HighFerndale High
- Address3220 Birch Bay Lynden Rd
- Zip Code98240
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market1542
- Cumulative Days on Market1542
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 11:07pm PDT.