Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
Xxxx Jefferson St (unit 19-24), Bellingham
Excellent development opportunity. Previously listed for $189k, the sellers have drastically reduced their price. One of four lots available on this block. Each lot is .85 acres with unbelievable views of lake, city, and sound. Property Survey complete.
Listing Office: Windermere Real Estate Whatcom
- MLS® #483818
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ViewBay, City, Lake
- ElementarySilver Beach Elem
- MiddleWhatcom Mid
- HighSqualicum High
- AddressXxxx Jefferson St (unit 19-24)
- SubdivisionSilver Beach
- Zip Code98226
- Lot DescriptionSecluded
- Days on Market2164
- Cumulative Days on Market2164
Price Change History for Xxxx Jefferson St (unit 19-24), Bellingham, WA (MLS® #483818)
|Active (from Pending Inspection)||–||–|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 4:07am PDT.