Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1922 James St, Bellingham
Rare Commercial Investment Oppty to buy a classic building built in 1900 and tastefully remodeled in 2019! This unique property features 3 beautiful, ready-to-lease Suites that ALL include bathrooms (w/showers) and Kitchenettes! Come see the classy blending of modern with antique fixtures and finishes. Convection heating draws only 3.8 amps, providing huge potential energy savings! 100% ADA accessible, new Wiring (200 Amp),Plumbing, Carpet and Waterproof Laminate Floors w/Gold Insulation. Wow!
Listing Office: Homesmart One Realty
- MLS® #1528092
- Year Built1900
- Sub-Type60-Comm Bldg Und 10K
- Days on Market21
- Cumulative Days on Market21
- ZoningBusiness, Commercial, Industrial, Industrial-Light, Office, Retail
- Address1922 James St
- Zip Code98225
- FoundationPoured Concrete
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 10:29am PDT.