Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
2811 Niagara St, Bellingham
Alabama Hill stunner! Solidly built 3 bed 3 bath home, with seasonal views of Bellingham Bay. Completely updated over the last few years including entertainer's kitchen with high end appliances, insulated sunroom and outside deck with power awning (it gets hot!). Refaced brick fireplace, downstairs living space with wet bar could possibly be an ADU with separate entrance. Best of all is the Railroad trail with easy access to Whatcom Falls Park and Galbraith trails adjacent to the backyard!
Listing Office: Weichert Realtors Vanson Assoc
- MLS® #1528016
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage3,055
- Year Built1985
- Sub-Type12 - 2 Story
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market12
- Cumulative Days on Market12
- Address2811 Niagara St
- SubdivisionAlabama Hill
- Zip Code98226
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, Loft, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-in Closet, Solarium/Atrium
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- # of Fireplaces2
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 10:59am PDT.