Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1335 Scenic Ave, Bellingham
Come and build your dream home on this large 80x165 foot lot in the city of Bellingham. Neighboring lot closest to Lakeway is in the process of being developed, so there's a great opportunity to work with that owner to share in the cost to get sewer, water, gas and the Scenic Road improvements extended to the lot. Mostly completed home plans can be include. Most of the legwork is done to make this a simple build. Price takes into account the work needed to make this lot buildable.
Listing Office: NextHome Northwest Living
- MLS® #1527905
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ElementaryCarl Cozier Elem
- MiddleKulshan Mid
- HighSehome High
- Address1335 Scenic Ave
- SubdivisionWhatcom Falls
- Zip Code98229
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 1:39pm PDT.