Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
17xx Harris Ave, Bellingham
Prime Fairhaven location! 5,000 square foot lot ready for a new single family residential home. Utilities are in the street. 3 blocks west of the Fairhaven Business District filled with restaurants, shops, upscale breweries and services. Harris Street ends at Bellingham Bay with quick access to the Amtrak Station, Alaska Ferry, boat launch, Community Boating Center and Marine Park. Easy access to miles of trails. Western Washington University and I-5 are close by, but not to close.
Listing Office: Muljat Group
- MLS® #1508609
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ElementaryLowell Elem
- MiddleFairhaven Mid
- HighSehome High
- Address17xx Harris Ave
- Zip Code98225
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market7
- Cumulative Days on Market7
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 11:22pm PDT.