Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
2386 Main St, Ferndale
3200 sqft living space! View Mt Baker! Investors, Refinery Workers, Beauticians and Home Owners this is your opportunity. Be close to work, rent out lower level w private entrance 1bd/1ba to supplement your mortgage, utilize in-home salon or another Business. Main level 3 bd/1ba hardwood floors, granite counters, soft glide cupboards, cedar lined closets. Shy 1/2 acre. Close to all city service's, refinery, parks, river & Ferndale's best. Buyer to verify all property use's. Many possibilities
Listing Office: NextHome Preview Properties
- MLS® #1499526
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,604
- Year Built1949
- Sub-Type16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- # of Garages2
- ViewSee Remarks, Territorial
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market27
- Cumulative Days on Market27
- Address2386 Main St
- Zip Code98248
- Interior FeaturesDbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Insert
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleBuyer To Verify
- HighBuyer To Verify
Price Change History for 2386 Main St, Ferndale, WA (MLS® #1499526)
|Price Reduced (from $569,000)||$549,999||$19,001 (3.34%)|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 10:10am PDT.