Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1704 36th St, Bellingham
MUST-SEE! Custom-built 5B/4.25Ba house on .5 acre offers majestic views of Bham Bay, Happy Valley & Chuckanut Mts. Ideal for entertaining Gorgeous landscaping, garden space & fruit trees, wrap-around deck with awning. Floor plan includes 2 MSTR bdrms w walk-in closets. Built-ins, vaulted/recessed ceilings, crown moldings, hardwood floors, 3-car garage, indoor/outdoor sound system, recirc H20 system, security system and possible MIL in daylight basement. New 80 gal H2O htr.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1490346
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,367
- Year Built1998
- Sub-Type18 - 2 Stories w/Bsmnt
- StyleNW Contemporary
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage-Attached, Off Street
- ViewBay, City, Mountain, Sound, Territorial, See Remarks
- ExteriorCement Planked, Cement/Concrete, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street, Drought Res Landscpe
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market95
- Cumulative Days on Market95
- Address1704 36th St
- Zip Code98229
- Interior Features2nd Master BR, Wired for Generator, Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, Frplc. in Mstr Bdrm, French Doors, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, High Efficiency (Unspecified), Insert, Stove/Free Standing, Hot Water Recirc Pump
- # of Fireplaces4
- ElementaryHappy Vly Elem
- MiddleFairhaven Mid
- HighSehome High
Price Change History for 1704 36th St, Bellingham, WA (MLS® #1490346)
|Price Reduced||$925,000||$55,000 (5.61%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,100,000)||$980,000||$120,000 (10.91%)|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 6:52am PDT.