Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
5756 Legoe Lane, Ferndale
Newer four-plex in Ferndale. Each unit has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a good-sized kitchen, dining room, and living room. Large porch area in front gives nice outdoor living space. Each unit has a covered parking space in front of the complex. Good, solid tenants have kept this building consistently rented. Rents have been low and there is room to bring to market rents.
Listing Office: Muljat Group
- MLS® #1489899
- Square Footage4,100
- Year Built2008
- TypeMulti Family
- Sub-Type54 - 4-Plex
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleBuyer To Verify
- HighFerndale High
- Address5756 Legoe Lane
- Zip Code98248
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market48
- Cumulative Days on Market48
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 11:22pm PDT.