Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
2209 Woburn, Bellingham
Turn Key, Light Industrial zoned, w/ 2 - 12' Bays/Doors. Tandem parking inside. Outside 12-20 parking. Front Showroom & Office, 2nd office, Kitchen/break rm, loft storage, bathroom w/ shower, laundry hookups. Air Conditioned. Lots of power. Potential uses Include any combinations of retail, installs/refit, convert to your business! Or your office & rent Mfg/install Bays to tenant. Excellent Condition! Fenced/w Security Cams. High Vis w/ great signage, high traffic street. Your next step!
Listing Office: Premier Properties NW
- MLS® #1487706
- Year Built1994
- Sub-Type60-Comm Bldg Und 10K
- HeatingForced Air
- Days on Market8
- Cumulative Days on Market8
- Address2209 Woburn
- Zip Code98229
- ExteriorMetal/Vinyl, Wood Products
- FoundationPoured Concrete
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 7:22am PDT.