Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1151 Old Marine Dr, Bellingham
One-of-a-kind home. Architecturally designed as a Solar Clock by Dave Christensen AIA and built by Moceri Construction. This delightful 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home has stunning views of Bellingham Bay and the islands beyond. Positioned to receive all day sun it's a true show stopper from all its intimate nooks to its spacious gathering rooms. Outside you'll find 1.17 flat acres with fruit trees, raised garden beds, green house, and room to roam. Zoned UR3. Come take a look at the possibilities.
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Bain
- MLS® #1485741
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,329
- Year Built1991
- Sub-Type18 - 2 Stories w/Bsmnt
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage-Attached, Off Street
- ViewSee Remarks, Territorial, Bay
- ExteriorWood, Metal/Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street, Paved Street, Secluded
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market36
- Cumulative Days on Market36
- Address1151 Old Marine Dr
- Zip Code98225
- Interior FeaturesBath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryBirchwood Elem
- MiddleShuksan Mid
- HighSqualicum High
Price Change History for 1151 Old Marine Dr, Bellingham, WA (MLS® #1485741)
|Price Reduced||$765,000||$50,000 (6.13%)|
|Price Reduced (from $875,000)||$815,000||$60,000 (6.86%)|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 2:43am PDT.