Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
316 N State St, Bellingham
Multi Unit or Single Family Home opportunity awaits you! Expansive views of Bellingham Bay, the Canadian Mountains and San Juan Islands. Perfectly located between Fairhaven and Downtown Bellingham & walking distance to WWU. This 6,875 sqft lot can be redeveloped as one single family home, two single family attached units or duplex. Zoned South Hill Area 3. All utilities currently serve the site. Demolition permit for garage and home are in hand along with a site survey and geotechnical report.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1478418
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,024
- Year Built1927
- Sub-Type16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- StatusPending Inspection
- # of Garages1
- ViewBay, City, Mountain, See Remarks, Sound, Strait
- Lot DescriptionAlley, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market87
- Cumulative Days on Market87
- Address316 N State St
- SubdivisionSouth Hill
- Zip Code98225
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
Price Change History for 316 N State St, Bellingham, WA (MLS® #1478418)
|Pending Inspection (from Active)||–||–|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 1:36am PDT.