Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1015 Railroad Ave (unit 516), Bellingham
Your chance to own a top floor unit in Morse Square Condominiums with unobstructed Bay and Island views! This incredible condo is in the heart of downtown Bellingham across from the Farmers Market and walking distance to some of the best restaurants and stores in town! Granite counters, newer appliances, built in dining, crown molding, hardwood hickory floors, secured garage parking and 9' ceilings. Unique and artistic touches throughout the entire unit that truly need to be seen in person.
Listing Office: Coastal Realty
- MLS® #1477993
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage681
- Year Built2006
- Sub-Type30 - Condo (1 Level)
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCommon Garage
- ViewBay, City, Ocean, See Remarks, Sound
- ExteriorBrick, Cement Planked
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- RoofTorch Down
- Days on Market20
- Cumulative Days on Market26
- Address1015 Railroad Ave (unit 516)
- Zip Code98225
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleBuyer To Verify
- HighBuyer To Verify
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 8:43pm PDT.