Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
30 Canyon Ct, Bellingham
Buildable lot on Canyon Ct with access to public water, sewer, electricity, phone, and cable in the street. This vacant lot has a special feeling you got to see to experience! Potential build site gets amazing golden hour sunsets. Close to the newly renovated Strawberry Falls trails and all the amenities Sudden Valley has to offer: marina, parks, playgrounds, miles of hiking trails, and an 18-hole golf course and much more!
Listing Office: RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc.
- MLS® #1475731
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market49
- Cumulative Days on Market49
- Address30 Canyon Ct
- AreaSudden Valley
- SubdivisionSudden Valley
- Zip Code98229
- ElementaryGeneva Elem
- MiddleKulshan Mid
- HighBellingham High
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 6:43pm PDT.