Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
Old Samish Way, Bellingham
A PNW paradise. Tranquility and endless privacy awaits you, just minutes from Bellingham. This is a rare opportunity to own homestead land just shy of 20 acres, with year-round enjoyment of fresh springs, a waterfall (situated alongside your private easement road) and trails. Spectacular mountain and Bellingham Bay views are found at multiple crests of this amazing parcel, fully surrounded by forest. Enjoy neighboring access to the Pine and Cedar Lakes Chuckanut Mt. Trailhead.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1469621
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ViewMountain, Territorial, Bay
- AddressOld Samish Way
- Zip Code98229
- Lot DescriptionSecluded
- Days on Market355
- Cumulative Days on Market355
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 1:36am PDT.