Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
3850 Gilmore Rd, Everson
At the end of a peaceful private road, your farmhouse dream awaits. Locally harvested red oak and walnut floors glow in the afternoon sun. Exposed old-growth fir beams reflect rare construction standards. Open concept living with master suite on the main floor. Wonderful B&B feeling. Cozy gas f/s stove. Fenced pasture, loafing shed w/ stalls. Detached carport with office. Gardens, fruit, prior hazelnut farm. Perfect 5.64 acre lifestyle in a stunning rural setting. You must see it to appreciate.
Listing Office: RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc.
- MLS® #1468028
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,978
- Year Built1978
- Sub-Type18 - 2 Stories w/Bsmnt
- StyleSee Remarks
- # of Garages3
- GaragesCarport-Detached, Off Street
- ViewMountain, Territorial
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street, Open Space, Secluded, Value In Land
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market44
- Cumulative Days on Market44
- Address3850 Gilmore Rd
- AreaNooksack Valley
- Zip Code98247
- Interior FeaturesBath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, Skylights
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Other-See Remarks, Stove/Free Standing
- DistrictNooksack Valley
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleBuyer To Verify
- HighBuyer To Verify
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 8:43pm PDT.