Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
4122 Deming Rd, Everson
Idyllic close-in mini farm with amazingly refurbished 3 bed 2 bath farmhouse featuring light and bright vaulted areas on the second floor, and vintage high ceiling living on the main floor. This home had been lovingly maintained and has dozens of producing apple, cherry, pear, and plum trees. Turn-key with a new septic system, a great barn with hay loft and 2 stalls plus a large storage area for cars or tractors. There is a great chicken coop (with chickens), and a small finished office bldg.
Listing Office: Windermere Real Estate Whatcom
- MLS® #1466003
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1906
- Sub-Type12 - 2 Story
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff Street
- ViewMountain, Territorial
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market48
- Cumulative Days on Market3
- Address4122 Deming Rd
- AreaMount Baker/Demi
- Zip Code98247
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingBaseboard, Radiant, Stove/Free Standing
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictMount Baker
- ElementaryHarmony Elem
- MiddleMount Baker Jnr High
- HighMount Baker Snr High
Price Change History for 4122 Deming Rd, Everson, WA (MLS® #1466003)
|Active (from Pending)||–||–|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 8:43pm PDT.