Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
809 C Mead Ave (unit 7-9), Everson
3 - 3 bedroom units 2 full baths and a 1/2 too! Next to elementary school with access to the play ground. Single car garage with openers for each unit. Mini Split heat systems with A/C. Granite counter tops through out in these well designed and spacious units. Every unit has it's own w/d, too. Extra parking, patios in the back and so much more. Rents in the area are much higher but long term stable tenants. Great tenant history!
Listing Office: Mission Realty, LLC
- MLS® #1463819
- Square Footage3,912
- Year Built2012
- TypeMulti Family
- Sub-Type53 - Tri-plex
- ExteriorCement Planked
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Paved Street
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market54
- Cumulative Days on Market55
- Address809 C Mead Ave (unit 7-9)
- AreaNooksack Valley
- Zip Code98247
- HeatingDuctless HP-Mini Split
- DistrictNooksack Valley
- ElementaryEverson Elem
- MiddleNooksack Vly Mid
- HighNooksack Vly High
Price Change History for 809 C Mead Ave (unit 7-9), Everson, WA (MLS® #1463819)
|Price Reduced||$769,900||$14,600 (1.86%)|
|Price Reduced (from $799,950)||$784,500||$15,450 (1.93%)|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 10:17am PDT.