Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
5435 Sand Rd, Bellingham
Opportunity Knocks - Dream Big! Almost one hundred-acre sub-dividable property on three tax parcels with jaw-dropping views of Mt. Baker. Includes equestrian center with 267'x45' barn (28 stalls with in and outs), covered, lighted arena (193'x70') and numerous outbuildings. Thirty-six acres certified organic, five bedrooms farmhouse, creek and pond. Original water rights certificate, plus well and water share. Close to Bellingham; 15 minutes to I-5. $9600 per month boarding income.
Listing Office: John L Scott Bellingham
- MLS® #1461017
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,382
- Year Built1921
- Sub-Type18 - 2 Stories w/Bsmnt
- # of Garages6
- GaragesCarport-Detached, Off Street
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionOpen Space
- Address5435 Sand Rd
- AreaMount Baker/Demi
- SubdivisionNugents Corner
- Zip Code98226
- Interior Features2nd Kitchen, 2nd Master BR, Bath Off Master, Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictMount Baker
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleBuyer To Verify
- HighBuyer To Verify
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 3:43pm PDT.