Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1015 Railroad Ave (unit 101), Bellingham
Purchase this spacious ground level commercial condo, centrally located on Railroad Ave. This is the heart of Bellingham's downtown and near new waterfront & State St developments. Historical trail connecting Farmer's Market and Fairhaven. 2 assigned parking spaces in the underground garage. Dues include W/S/G. Owner financing available. Common area terraces fore and aft. Use as an office, retail space/showroom, and meeting clients! Ideal for coworking, e-commerce, and the digital entrepreneur.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1454140
- Year Built2005
- Days on Market17
- Cumulative Days on Market17
- ZoningCommercial, Office
- Address1015 Railroad Ave (unit 101)
- Zip Code98225
- FoundationPoured Concrete
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:24am PDT.