Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1015 Railroad Ave (unit 101-2), Bellingham
Own two side-by-side ground level commercial condo units on Railroad Ave, in the heart of downtown and near new waterfront & State St developments. Kitchen & bath with shower in 102. 3 assigned parking spaces in the underground garage. Historical trail connecting Farmer's Market and Fairhaven. Use the 612sf unit for admin space and the 989 sf for a showroom, retail space, and meeting clients! Ideal for coworking, e-commerce, and the digital entrepreneur. 1600+ sf. to expand business in B'ham.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1454103
- Year Built2005
- Days on Market4
- Cumulative Days on Market4
- ZoningCommercial, Office
- Address1015 Railroad Ave (unit 101-2)
- Zip Code98225
- FoundationPoured Concrete
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 3:37am PDT.