Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
7927 Apache Dr, Maple Falls
Ready to build your retreat/vacation home or cabin? This beautiful vacant lot is waiting for your dream home! Property borders the green belt and is within walking distance to Kendall & Sprague Lakes. Minutes away from Silver Lake and short drive to Mount Baker! Hiking, biking, fishing--Adventure awaits! Power is on the property and septic is needed.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1450340
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- DistrictMount Baker
- ElementaryKendall Elem
- MiddleMount Baker Jnr High
- HighMount Baker Snr High
- Address7927 Apache Dr
- AreaMount Baker/Demi
- SubdivisionMaple Falls
- CityMaple Falls
- Zip Code98266
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market5
- Cumulative Days on Market5
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 4:22am PDT.