Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
5731 - 5703 Wildrose Lane, Deming
Almost 37 acres, located at the very end of Wildrose Lane, two new drilled wells with flow tests, approximately 40% in heavily treed, abundant wild life including deer and elk, the pasture area is grass that is cut by local farmer to feed to feed animals, older spetic design and permits were approved and permitted for a 4 bedroom home and has exspired on 12/03/2210 must be redone , zoning is RF, Survey is completed, you must see this Acme Valley one of a kind gem !!
Listing Office: RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc.
- MLS® #1445054
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- StatusPending Feasibility
- Lot DescriptionOpen Space
- Days on Market32
- Cumulative Days on Market14
- ZoningAgricultural, Forestry, Residential
- Address5731 - 5703 Wildrose Lane
- AreaMount Baker/Demi
- Zip Code98244
- DistrictMount Baker
- ElementaryAcme Elem
- MiddleMount Baker Jnr High
- HighMount Baker Snr High
Price Change History for 5731 - 5703 Wildrose Lane, Deming, WA (MLS® #1445054)
|Price Increased (from $175,000)||$180,000||$5,000 (2.86%)|
|Pending Feasibility (from Active)||–||–|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:53am PDT.