Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1031 N State St (unit 102), Bellingham
Great opportunity to lease a rare downtown commercial condo! The Atrium building was built in 2006 and has commercial units below and residential units above and a well run association. Unit was updated within the last year and has high end vinyl floors and it's own bathroom. Don't miss this opportunity to lease a downtown commercial condo.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1442060
- Year Built2006
- Sub-Type60-Comm Bldg Und 10K
- HeatingBaseboard, Wall
- Days on Market68
- Cumulative Days on Market69
- ZoningBusiness, Office, Retail, See Remarks
- Address1031 N State St (unit 102)
- Zip Code98225
Price Change History for 1031 N State St (unit 102), Bellingham, WA (MLS® #1442060)
|Price Reduced (from $1,250)||$1,150||$100 (8.00%)|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 10:53pm PDT.