Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
3670 South Pass Rd, Everson
Looking for a farming opportunity or land to rent? This is an opportunity for you! This 41+ acre property includes a stick built house, manufactured home and plenty of acreage for crops or animals. Outbuildings include 2 barns, silo, and large equipment shed. Both homes are 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and are in basic condition for renting.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1438421
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,704
- Year Built1967
- Sub-Type10 - 1 Story
- # of Garages1
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Open Space, Paved Street, Value In Land
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market107
- Cumulative Days on Market107
- Address3670 South Pass Rd
- AreaNooksack Valley
- Zip Code98247
- Interior FeaturesDbl Pane/Storm Windw
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- DistrictNooksack Valley
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleNooksack Vly Mid
- HighNooksack Vly High
Price Change History for 3670 South Pass Rd, Everson, WA (MLS® #1438421)
|Price Reduced (from $850,000)||$799,000||$51,000 (6.00%)|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 2:51am PDT.