Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1015 Railroad Ave (unit 213), Bellingham
Incredible 1-bedroom / 1-bathroom unit in Morse Square in the heart of downtown Bellingham across from the Farmers Market. Granite counters, stainless steel appliances, crown molding, hardwood floors, secured garage parking, balcony and 9' ceilings. Walking distance to shops, restaurants, WWU, post office, banks, waterfront, nightlife & trail to Fairhaven. Walkscore of 89 - enjoy this wonderful quality life!
Listing Office: Windermere Real Estate Whatcom
- MLS® #1433038
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage636
- Year Built2005
- Sub-Type30 - Condo (1 Level)
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCommon Garage
- ViewSee Remarks
- ExteriorBrick, Cement Planked
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- RoofTorch Down
- Days on Market24
- Cumulative Days on Market23
- Address1015 Railroad Ave (unit 213)
- Zip Code98225
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingOther-See Remarks, Radiant
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleBuyer To Verify
- HighBuyer To Verify
Price Change History for 1015 Railroad Ave (unit 213), Bellingham, WA (MLS® #1433038)
|Pending (from Active)||–||–|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 10:40pm PDT.