Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
4146 Pacific Hwy, Bellingham
Planned Commercial/Industrial Zoning with Freeway visibility on this 1.73 acre parcel located near the new Costco off Bakerview. 267ft of Pacific Hwy frontage. Existing home can be rented or leased for income during planning & approval stages. Several adjacent parcels also for sale. Value is in the land. This property lies in the midst of several development projects in the Bakerview area. Zoning is exempt from retail size limits. Brand new septic system, updated plumbing and wiring.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1432605
- Year Built1955
- HeatingRadiator, Wall
- Days on Market110
- Cumulative Days on Market110
- ZoningCommercial, Industrial
- Address4146 Pacific Hwy
- Zip Code98226
- FoundationPoured Concrete
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 8:08pm PDT.