Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
6048 Brian Ct, Ferndale
Townhouse lot inside the Meadows with one driveway off Brian ct and the other lot comes off the private drive of Rossie lane. Buy both lots at the same time and build, but you can sell the town homes separately, both lots come with an incredible view from the top of the hill. We have plans for these lots if you would like to buy them. this listing is for just one lots. The Meadows development is close to both elementary & middle school, has a great walking trail with bridges & ponds.
Listing Office: Windermere Real Estate Whatcom
- MLS® #1420161
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ElementaryEagleridge Elem
- MiddleHorizon Mid
- HighFerndale High
- Address6048 Brian Ct
- Zip Code98248
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Sidewalk
- Days on Market4
- Cumulative Days on Market4
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 11:44am PDT.