Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1340 4th St (unit 5), Blaine
Southwest view to Drayton Harbor and a short walk to downtown Blaine! This elegantly remodeled immaculately maintained 3 bed, 2 bath, multi-level unit with ground floor sun room, 2nd floor open deck, 3rd floor master all with partial view to bay welcomes you. Featuring new: furnace, hot water heater, fireplace, mantle, washer, dishwasher, stove, fridge, blinds, cabinets, sinks, garbage disposal & private court yard and detached garage. Serene Pacific Northwest living at its best!
Listing Office: CENTURY 21 Bay Properties
- MLS® #1412907
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,692
- Year Built1993
- Sub-Type32 - Townhouse
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingIndividual Garage
- ExteriorCement Planked, Metal/Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market147
- Cumulative Days on Market147
- Address1340 4th St (unit 5)
- AreaBlaine/Birch Bay
- Zip Code98230
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryBlaine Elem
- MiddleBlaine Mid
- HighBlaine High
Price Change History for 1340 4th St (unit 5), Blaine, WA (MLS® #1412907)
|Price Reduced (from $315,000)||$309,000||$6,000 (1.90%)|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 9:28am PDT.