Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
3056 Northshore Rd, Bellingham
Beautiful acreage with big level spot to build on. Or build up the hill for a better view of Lake Whatcom. Lot comes with gorgeous plans for amazing 3,000 sq/ft home. Private, only a few homes on this road. Quiet! Walking trails and Silver Beach schools! Where Homestead and Northshore Road intersect, there is a big parcel of beach owned by the City of Bellingham! Please don't block 3144 Northshore Rd's driveway. 3056 has it's own driveway. Use that for access.
Listing Office: Hammer Properties NW Inc.
- MLS® #1411950
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ElementarySilver Beach Elem
- Address3056 Northshore Rd
- SubdivisionSilver Beach
- Zip Code98226
- Lot DescriptionAlley, Dead End Street, Secluded
- Days on Market154
- Cumulative Days on Market499
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 9:28pm PDT.