Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
2323 D St, Bellingham
Single-family buildable city lot within walking distance to downtown. Come build your urban dream home (or rental) in this charming neighborhood. Bus lines, schools, the Fountain District and downtown amenities are all within a few minutes walk. This is a very rare opportunity! Listed address is actually for existing home (same owner) because new address for this lot has not yet been assigned.
Listing Office: John L Scott Bellingham
- MLS® #1403506
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- StatusPending Feasibility
- ElementaryParkview Elem
- MiddleWhatcom Mid
- HighBellingham High
- Address2323 D St
- SubdivisionLettered Streets
- Zip Code98225
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Days on Market182
- Cumulative Days on Market181
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 10:13pm PDT.