Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1129 E Axton Rd, Bellingham
Owner contract available plus Water share included at closing. Beautiful and rare 10 acres that can be subdivided into 2 - 5 acre parcels. If you decide to subdivide second share is available through Deer Creek Water Association. No restrictions. Possible view of Mt. Baker. Imagine enjoying the quiet and peace in your new dream home. Superb location. Meridian schools. Property begins at the end of easement road, off Axton, see plat. Wetland summary completed. Electric in street.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1396876
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ViewMountain, Territorial
- Address1129 E Axton Rd
- Zip Code98226
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street, Secluded
- Days on Market175
- Cumulative Days on Market531
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 10:53pm PDT.