Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
2908 Mt. Baker Hwy, Bellingham
Iconic retail opportunity! The Historic Rome Grocery is a staple for local residents & tourists since 1915 & centrally located to serve the growing Mt. Baker Hwy community. Includes 3bed/1bath house for live/rent. Updated exterior & interior, new floors & paint. Local & organic products, deli, espresso, beer/wine/growlers, conveniences, crafts/gifts, farm/garden & general merchandise. Sales approx. $700k in 2018; rental $1700/mo. Daily traffic of 7,700-14,000 vehicles.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1396414
- Year Built1908
- Sub-Type60-Comm Bldg Und 10K
- ExteriorWood Products
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address2908 Mt. Baker Hwy
- AreaMount Baker/Demi
- Zip Code98226
- Days on Market177
- Cumulative Days on Market180
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 10:53pm PDT.