Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
5519 Baker St, Ferndale
Commercial Mixed Use: ideal professional office location, zoning allows a residential component for a possible live-work development. A number of other uses, including retail, multifamily above first floor. Exiting offsite stormwater pond can be utilized to provide maximum development of property. Located in Ferndale's vibrant commercial area, between the Nooksack River and I-5. Ferndale's fastest growing commercial area. Value is in the land, derelict home has no value.
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Bain
- MLS® #1390574
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type43 - Comm/Industrial
- ViewMountain, Territorial
- Days on Market144
- Cumulative Days on Market144
- Address5519 Baker St
- Zip Code98248
- ElementaryBeach Elem
- MiddleVista Mid
- HighFerndale High
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:53am PDT.