Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
4 Xx Donovan Ave, Bellingham
Rare ready to go flat building lot in historic Fairhaven! Possible bay view from 2nd story! All city services available. Walk or bike to Fairhaven restaurants, parks, bookstores, and shops. Near Marine Park, the beach, a Heron habitat, Post Point off leash dog park, Alaska Ferry Terminal, Amtrak Train Station, and the Interurban Trail. If you've ever dreamed of building your dream house in Fairhaven there are few opportunities left!
Listing Office: Brandon Nelson Partners
- MLS® #1380741
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ViewPartial, Territorial
- ElementaryLowell Elem
- MiddleFairhaven Mid
- HighSehome High
- Address4 Xx Donovan Ave
- Zip Code98225
- Lot DescriptionAlley, Paved Street
- Days on Market177
- Cumulative Days on Market177
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 7:13pm PDT.