Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
4290 Mt Baker Hwy, Everson
Mount Baker Vineyards, with its long established history, has been a favorite in the Nooksack Valley since 1981. The long and mild growing season has helped to produce award winning wines throughout the years. The facility provides a well-appointed tasting room, processing and lab facilities plus storage-warehouse facilities. Currently the winery is not in full operation but has the potential to resume its rightful position as one of the Northwest's Premiere Wineries.
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Bain
- MLS® #1380132
- Year Built1981
- Sub-Type63-Farm & Ranch
- HeatingForced Air
- Days on Market291
- Cumulative Days on Market291
- ZoningAgricultural, Farm & Ranch
- Address4290 Mt Baker Hwy
- AreaMount Baker/Demi
- SubdivisionNugents Corner
- Zip Code98247
- ExteriorCement/Concrete, Stone, Stucco, Wood
- RoofComposition, Metal, Tile
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Slab
Price Change History for 4290 Mt Baker Hwy, Everson, WA (MLS® #1380132)
|Price Reduced||$500,000||$100,000 (16.67%)|
|Price Reduced (from $699,000)||$600,000||$99,000 (14.16%)|
|Pending (from Active)||–||–|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 6:58pm PDT.