Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
3591 Birch Bay Lynden Rd, Custer
10,000 sqft of existing storefront and warehouse great for any future business opportunities. Includes studio apartment & 22 paved parking spots. Retail/grocery/nursery. 10 level access partially fenced. Exceptional opportunity in a prime location. 1 min from I-5 of the RR tracks & outlet mall. 6000 gal septic system and Percie water association. A health dept approved meat cutting area, over 2000 sqft in coolers and produce prep kitchens. Use permit in place and in full.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1373802
- Year Built2008
- Sub-Type61-Comm Bldg Ovr 10K
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Days on Market258
- Cumulative Days on Market469
- ZoningAgricultural, Business, Commercial, Industrial-Light, Retail
- Address3591 Birch Bay Lynden Rd
- Zip Code98240
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 10:53pm PDT.