Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
6430 Everson Goshen Rd, Everson
Come build your dream home on this beautiful 5 acre parcel with amazing Mt Baker & Twin Sisters View, great location, some pasture area & trees, lots of southern sun exposure, water share paid for and to the property plus power is also to the property, Wet Land Assessment is complete. This a rare opportunity to build your dream on a beautiful view parcel. This property is ready to go. There is an easement on the neighboring property for septic drain field. Must see to appreciate!
Listing Office: Windermere Real Estate Whatcom
- MLS® #1360827
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ViewMountain, Territorial
- DistrictNooksack Valley
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleNooksack Vly Mid
- HighNooksack Vly High
- Address6430 Everson Goshen Rd
- AreaNooksack Valley
- Zip Code98247
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street, Open Space, Secluded
- Days on Market219
- Cumulative Days on Market494
Price Change History for 6430 Everson Goshen Rd, Everson, WA (MLS® #1360827)
|Price Reduced||$198,000||$8,000 (3.88%)|
|Price Reduced (from $222,000)||$206,000||$16,000 (7.21%)|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:38am PDT.