Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
6483 Mt Baker Hwy, Deming
8.97 beautiful acres zoned Small Town Commercial! This is an ideal location and can serve many uses including, hotel, restaurant, office space and so, so much more. Land is flat and located on the right side of the Mt Baker Highway just past the new roundabout for easy access. Well is already installed and septic system has been installed as well. A rare piece of property priced extremely well.
Listing Office: Weichert Realtors Vanson Assoc
- MLS® #1358975
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type43 - Comm/Industrial
- ViewMountain, Territorial
- DistrictMount Baker
- ElementaryKendall Elem
- MiddleMount Baker Jnr High
- HighMount Baker Snr High
- Address6483 Mt Baker Hwy
- AreaMount Baker/Demi
- Zip Code98244
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market254
- Cumulative Days on Market254
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 3:55am PDT.