Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
18021 Welcome Rd, Glacier
Renovated three bedroom, two bath cozy cabin in the gated community of Mt. Baker Rim. Enjoy the amenities which include a pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, play/sports area, and full time manager/security. Take advantage of the recreational opportunities offered by the Mt. Baker National Forest and only eighteen miles to the Mt. Baker Ski area.
Listing Office: Mt. Baker Homes & Land Inc.
- MLS® #1351016
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,056
- Year Built1976
- Sub-Type21 - Manuf-Double Wide
- GaragesOff Street
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market297
- Cumulative Days on Market187
- Address18021 Welcome Rd
- AreaMount Baker/Demi
- Zip Code98244
- Interior FeaturesDbl Pane/Storm Windw
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingStove/Free Standing
- DistrictMount Baker
- ElementaryKendall Elem
- MiddleMount Baker Jnr High
- HighMount Baker Snr High
Price Change History for 18021 Welcome Rd, Glacier, WA (MLS® #1351016)
|Pending Inspection (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $165,000)||$152,000||$13,000 (7.88%)|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 1:27pm PDT.