Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1400 West Smith Rd, Ferndale
Prime light industrial property located between Bellingham and Ferndale, all services in street including City of Ferndale water and sewer, Natural gas and Electricity. No wet lands have been identified. Currently listed below assessed value at $3.30 psf.
Listing Office: Windermere Real Estate Whatcom
- MLS® #1312213
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type43 - Comm/Industrial
- StatusPending Feasibility
- ViewMountain, Territorial
- Address1400 West Smith Rd
- Zip Code98248
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market315
- Cumulative Days on Market699
Price Change History for 1400 West Smith Rd, Ferndale, WA (MLS® #1312213)
|Pending Feasibility (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$727,626||$22,374 (2.98%)|
|Price Reduced (from $775,000)||$750,000||$25,000 (3.23%)|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:38am PDT.