Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
47 Birch St, Bellingham
Bike or hike from your home to the popular Galbraith Mountain Trails just a few steps away. Yes it has wetlands! This is the only fully serviced lot with a 3/4 street full length under $200k. Yes you will have to spend $5,000 up front to have a wetland study and survey done. Don't look if you don't have the non refundable cash. It will make a delightful home-site. You can still fence off the entire lot, plant a garden with lots of privacy. Knowledgeable Contractor available. It is Buildable.
Listing Office: RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc.
- MLS® #1238837
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- Address47 Birch St
- SubdivisionWhatcom Falls
- Zip Code98229
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market503
- Cumulative Days on Market2438
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 1:27pm PDT.