Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
Everson Goshen Rd, Bellingham
157 acres located minutes from downtown Bellingham! Multiple easy access points from Everson Goshen Road, Smith Road and Wahl Road. 5 tax parcels: 390336-042360-0000; 390336-080340-0000; 390336-219362-0000; 390336-332340-0000; 390336-367460-0000. This land is in a rural area and surrounded by homes that sit on acreage including small family farm use. Healthy tree farm. WA Department of Natural Resources land before current owner. Exceptional opportunity!
Listing Office: RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc.
- MLS® #1238106
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market114
- Cumulative Days on Market114
- ZoningFarm & Ranch, Forestry, Residential
- AddressEverson Goshen Rd
- AreaMount Baker/Demi
- Zip Code98226
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2018. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2018 at 11:53am PDT.