Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
106 E Lincoln St, Everson
2+ COMMERCIAL ACRES IN HEART OF EVERSON COMMERCIAL DISTRICT. 300 FT OF STREET FRONTAGE ON NEW E LINCOLN ST. BUILDING #1 IS 1814 S.F. OF OFFICE & RETAIL AND 2216 S.F. WAREHOUSE & MATERIAL STORAGE AND 340 S.F. COVERED STORAGE BUILDING # 2 , 5760 S.F. 60' X 96' WAREHOUSE WITH ONE 16 FT WIDE X 14 FT HIGH AND ONE 14 X 14 DOOR. THIS PROPERTY INCLUDES A 50% OWNERSHIP IN LIGHTED SHOPPING CENTER SIGN LOCATED ON EAST MAIN AND KIRSCH DR.
Listing Office: Westwind Real Estate
- MLS® #1185392
- Sub-Type60-Comm Bldg Und 10K
- StatusPending Feasibility
- Days on Market603
- Cumulative Days on Market573
- Address106 E Lincoln St
- AreaNooksack Valley
- Zip Code98247
Price Change History for 106 E Lincoln St, Everson, WA (MLS® #1185392)
|Pending Feasibility (from Active)||–||–|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 1:08am PDT.