Register with RE/MAX Whatcom County
Let your Whatcom County dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Whatcom County real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
7582 Birch Bay Drive, Birch Bay
Great corner lot in the heart of Birch Bay just in front of the C Shop. Plans already drawn for the condo project or make new plans for this high profile corner. Would be great for vacation home or vacation rental property.
Listing Office: HomeSmart One Realty
- MLS® #1152968
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type43 - Comm/Industrial
- ViewBay, Canal, Ocean
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBank-Low, Canal, Creek, Saltwater
- Address7582 Birch Bay Drive
- AreaBlaine/Birch Bay
- SubdivisionBirch Bay
- CityBirch Bay
- Zip Code98230
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Paved Street
- Days on Market782
- Cumulative Days on Market782
Price Change History for 7582 Birch Bay Drive, Birch Bay, WA (MLS® #1152968)
|Price Increased (from $99,000)||$150,000||$51,000 (51.52%)|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Whatcom County Inc. and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 7:53am PDT.